We are proud to announce that frameLOGIC became the only Polish member of 1-FLEET ALLIANCE – European group of telematics and GPS providers.
Created in May 2014 to promote a collaborative environment for companies working on Telematics Fleet Management Solutions (TFMS), the 1-Fleet Alliance has now 11 memebers with more than 300.000 active vehicle tracking units in Europe.
LISBON, Portugal, November 2, 2015 – Top managers from eleven European companies gathered together in Lisbon in October for the 1-Fleet Alliance annual meeting, an initiative that aims to promote innovation, economies of scale, and develop the TFMS industry ecosystem, through wide collaboration between its members.
The 1-Fleet Alliance members are:
• Inosat from Portugal – www.inosat.com
• Movildata from Spain – www.movildata.com
• Locster from France – www.monlocster.com
• Loqus Fleet from Malta – www.loqusgroup.com
• EuroGPS from Bulgaria – www.eurogps.eu
• SafeFleet from Romania – www.safefleet.eu
• Mireo from Croatia – www.mireo.hr
• CVS Mobile from Slovenia – www.cvs-mobile.com
• Framelogic from Poland – www.framelogic.pl
• Axtech from Sweden – www.axtech.se
• Transpoco from Ireland – www.transpoco.com
To face the challenges presented to the industry, the Alliance members committed to undertake different collaboration projects such as: new revenue streams generation, benchmark key performance indicators, common R&D projects and group purchases.
Trough this Coopetition strategy the members of 1-Fleet Alliance become more competitive and create a more sustainable future for all their companies’ stakeholders: employees, customers, partners and shareholders.
Learn more: 1-Fleet Alliance.